- They have a fancy new redesigned web site.
- You can check out cool photos like the one above in their new gallery.
- They have the schedule on-line so you know who you’re listening to!
- They’re way cooler than the lame radio station that those other people are listening to.
- You know you want to listen to a station where the DJs have that many CDs to play with.
- We’re in Britain, so you’ll almost guaranteed not to hear our voices for several months. (It’s not 100%, though, because the promo spots that we’ve done over the years have a habit of turning up now and then.)
- Cory Funk (a mighty and wondrous KUMM alum) is back on the air and has a killer 1 hour show at 5pm (Central time) on KUST. (Yeah, I realize that I’m plugging another station here, but Cory wouldn’t be that amazing without all his KUMM experience, now would he?)
I enjoy listening at what are very odd hours back in Minnesota and then IM’ing requests. It really messes with their heads to have profs listening at 3am…